Why 4zero Consulting?
4zero (40) Consulting is a company built on dignity and a sense of worthiness. We are dependable and patient, yet persistent. Our methodical approach makes achievement of goals a step- by-step accomplishment.
We place great attention on building an ever more secure foundation for the future. If a secure foundation is already in place, then attention goes to making it more secure or to creating backups in case the foundation should prove less secure than thought.
Courses of action are thought all the way through before commencing an undertaking. Every step that can be determined is determined and the steps are followed in order to accomplish the goal, compliance.
7 Core Elements of an Effective Compliance Program
- Establishment and adoption of written policies and procedures to promote the organization’s commitment to compliance.
- Identification and appointment within the organization of an individual to serve as compliance professional, who will be responsible for monitoring compliance efforts and enforcing practice standards.
- Establishment of reporting systems to encourage individuals to make complaints regarding compliance items without fear of retaliation.
- Commitment to conducting formal education and training programs for all levels of employees.
- Ongoing auditing and monitoring of systems to assess the effectiveness of the compliance program and identify issues.
- Development of policies to enforce standards of conduct with disciplinary measures for employees who fail to comply with requirements.
- When vulnerabilities are identified, corrective action must be conducted in response to potential violations.
Healthcare Compliance/Vulnerability Analysis
(See pricing below for small businesses with 1-10 employees.
Over 10 employees book a Connection Call below)
Compliance Risk Assessment
Compliance Report Review and Recommendations
Compliance Retainer Services
Annual Compliance training to include:
OSHA Hazard Communications Training
Medical Ethics Training
Medicare and Medicaid Service’s Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
Infections Control Training
Diversity and Inclusion Training
(Book Connection Call below)
Development of user-friendly, client-specific Contract Management system
Development of customized or restructure of Microsoft SharePoint database used for logging, trending and archiving internal and/or external requests, reports and memos
Business Intelligence: Data Compilation, Analytics, Reporting, Report Dashboard Development, etc.